Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Sonata history had the engine rod issue recall where I got a new motor. I also had the steering knock when accelerating issue (which I did on my own). Around 130,000. Anyway, in the past year or so I noticed that my navigation map shows me in a totally different area than where I am. This is intermittent but more often than not it has me in a different area than where I am. Across the river, cutting across roads over 50 miles from where I am, etc. Every once in a while I notice my satellite symbol on the display not lit but no rhyme or reason. Sometimes it is correct but most times not as of the past year.
Not sure if related or not but my steering wheel control buttons will sometimes work correctly or sometimes not. Not that they don't work, but using the stock radio, the volume up button will lower volume and the lower button asks to "say a command". Cruise control always turns on but the "set" doesn't always work.
Not sure if all these things are related or even controlled by the same system board/computer but looking for some thoughts or experience with these issues. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts