Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a OEM (factory) PN 2B056ADU00 remote start that I bought but it didn't come with the darn instructions. The person I bought it from doesn't have a copy and I can't find one using google.

Does anyone have a digital copy they can email me?

Best regards,

Mike

·
Registered
149 Posts
I would attach the instructions but the file size exceeds the forum limits. PM me your email address and I can email them.

Mike, I suggest going to hyundaitechinfo.com and setting up an account. It is free and gives you access to basically all the Hyundai technical info you could possibly want.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Newbie! I have the same issue. Just bought a used 2012 SF, it has factory remote start, but no instructions. I went to the Hyundai Tech site. Not free!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Actually all I need is the button sequence to push on the remote to get the engine to start. Do I have to push buttons like I'm playing Madden on PS or is it easier than that?

·
Registered
3 Posts
If the installation is correct, to start the car press the "lock" button then the "key" button. The horn will beep once, lights will flash, once engine starts the horn will beep again and lights will stay on. Once ON if you press the "key" button again the rear defrost will turn on.

While on with remote start if you pop the hood or open the rear hatchdoor the engine will shut off.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just installed mine two weeks ago, however I threw away the instructions (sorry). Ask questions I will answer them as best as I can.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts