Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there anything i should be aware of?....i just had to upgrade from my 2012 GLS to the 2012 Limited, my GLS got rear-ended over the weekend...(total loss)

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Aside from having more bells and whistles that can have problems that your GLS didn't have, I wouldn't imagine any more issues than your GLS would have been prone to. Check the tail light bulbs/sockets because they tend to get too hot and melt, make sure all recall checks have been done at the dealer, change oil with synthetic, enjoy.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aside from having more bells and whistles that can have problems that your GLS didn't have, I wouldn't imagine any more issues than your GLS would have been prone to. Check the tail light bulbs/sockets because they tend to get too hot and melt, make sure all recall checks have been done at the dealer, change oil with synthetic, enjoy.
ok thanks for that, yea i always had an issue with my GLS with the headlights, tail lights and brake lights constantly blowing bulbs. that **** was annoying. i had it checked at the Hyundai dealer a few times and they could never find the problem. but they never got too hot and melted...
also i've always used synthetic blend for my oil changes and never had an issue. I also looked at the CarFax report and it seems it was well maintained too...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts