Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My 2012 Hyundai Tucson gets condensation on inside of windshield when the temperature is less than 32 degrees. my car only has 5200 miles on it. This has happened 15 times. the dealer has not been able to fix the problem, I have shown the dealer the car with condensation four times. I think this car is a Lemon.
Does any one on the forum had similar problems?

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
This should be posted in the Tucson Forum. Is your carpet wet? in winter water evaporate from the carpet or floor mats and make condensation. When this happen to me I just empty my floor mats.

·
Premium Member
15,116 Posts
My 2012 Hyundai Tucson gets condensation on inside of windshield when the temperature is less than 32 degrees. my car only has 5200 miles on it. This has happened 15 times. the dealer has not been able to fix the problem, I have shown the dealer the car with condensation four times. I think this car is a Lemon.
welcome to the forums:00000732:

moved to the tucson forum

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've noticed this has happened to me 2x in the past few weeks on my 2013 Tucson. I'm guessing there is some sort of leaky gasket somewhere, will need to look around my door seals I guess. Temps have been all over the place last few weeks, so I have no rhyme or reason why it happens each time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The solution was reinstalled door plastic sheild with 3m ribbon seal replaced outer sealing strip. The dealership brought in field service engineer, they had my car for eight days

·
Registered
838 Posts
The solution was reinstalled door plastic sheild with 3m ribbon seal replaced outer sealing strip. The dealership brought in field service engineer, they had my car for eight days

OMG 8 days! :eek:

i'm glad they found it, & fixed it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts