Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
This was done with Plastidip...took all of an hour with most of that time being prep time to mask off the bumper and headlights.

Remember to put a piece of cardboard or something behind the grill too so you arent painting the AC condenser! :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
This was done with Plastidip...took all of an hour with most of that time being prep time to mask off the bumper and headlights.

Remember to put a piece of cardboard or something behind the grill too so you arent painting the AC condenser! :eek:
Very very nice!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Looks good. Can you post more photos?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Black vinyl wrap would also work...either way you can just peel it off it you don't like it lol.

I think applying wrap to the large section under the emblem would probably be the easiest part of the job. The rest though (sizing, cutting, and applying) to the little slots underneath seems like it'd be a little time consuming.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Looks great sam o nela!!! Thanks for the shout out ;) I think it the plasti-dip'n the tucs grill is a great simple mod. and sticking cardboard to protect the radiator is vital.

I primarily did the mod because it didnt like the bright chrome of the limited on the garnet red. Would also look nice if you revealed the grey in the middle of the grill to have the black two tone grill (like the limited minus the chrome)

Removing the plasti-dip only peels clean when it terminates at a crease, for other inquiring about this product.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts