Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had my 2012 Elantra Touring repaired from a wreck. The bumper and back passenger lights were replaced, as well as repair of the right quarter panel. None of my headlights are working now. Could this be related to the repair that was done?

·
Registered
151 Posts
I just had my 2012 Elantra Touring repaired from a wreck. The bumper and back passenger lights were replaced, as well as repair of the right quarter panel. None of my headlights are working now. Could this be related to the repair that was done?
Rear bumper? Right front Quarter panel?

Do marker lights work? Or no lights at all?

If the lights are on the same ground then yes if the repair upset the wiring or a ground wire not put back it could very well affect the cars lights. However, there are usually several different ground points so that scenario would be fairly unlikely. I wish I had a wiring diagram for your car, I could assist much better. Without knowing the circuit I would be guessing. (I'm an EE and do electrical troubleshooting for a living. Car electrical is usually fairly simple, but you have to know how it's wired.)

Check fuses first. then I would ask the repair facility for some assistance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts