Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my Stereo headunit is fried. No audio for any function. Took to the dealer and they confirmed it after trying a hard reset of the unit. New Hyundai replacement is over $2600 since I am passed the 3/36k electrical warranty. Does anyone have any advice for a direct replacement or aftermarket unit? Looking for same features, bluetooth, GPS/NAV, rear camera monitor, XM, and AM/FM/CD capabilities.

Also, can I get a 2013 or 2014 unit to go in as a replacement? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Justin
2012 Elantra Limited

·
Retired Staff
11,818 Posts
Several of our forum sponsor vendors sell full aftermarket replacement systems. Are you installing yourself? If not you may also want to visit a local car audio shop for their advice. You can install one heck of an aftermarket system for $2500

·
Registered
279 Posts

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Justin,

You may find radios like yours on Ebay or here for a used one Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market

You will need the part number on the white label on top of the radio to match the replacement one.

Don't look at Unavi or us, you would need your factory radio anyways.

Good luck

Charles
You're an honest guy, I would buy a used radio and a NAV system from you if I were him :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts