Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my accent currently has just under 17k and about two months ago displayed a cel. I plugged in my innova 3100 code scanner and it displayed p0441. saying it was incorrect purge flow. my question is.. is this covered under the factory warranty. i'm on a very tight buget and i'm trying to find out before going in and finding out. I've owned Hyundai's since 2002 and so far have never paid for an out of pocket repair. but it doesn't hurt to check ahead.. and I've already gotten the standard "it's your gas cap". ok i'd buy that if it was 10yrs old but it's only a yr and a half old. besides it only goes half a turn then clicks. so it kind of either seals or it doesn't.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Welcome...

Welcome :00000732: Basically, give the dealer a call and find out. At 17K and a possible emissions control part of the system it should, I say should, be covered. Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the reply jon. i've loved my hyundai's . i have the blue that's featured in all their print ads..full options and all. that's the first time for that. and all of my hyundai's have been from the same dealer so i'm pretty confident of their service.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts