Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone one else performed this replacement. The leak is nominal at this point but Vegas heat is around the corner. I'd like to do this myself is there are minimal complications. Any special considerations here. Dealer wants $299+

·
Registered
170 Posts
Isn’t that hose replacement under a recall? They replaced mine for free under some recall and it wasn’t even leaking.

·
Registered
170 Posts
My paperwork doesn’t show the campaign number but I went in for the steering coupler and they said I had a recall that wasn’t done. They did the coupler and they replaced the oil feed tube on the turbo. All under warranty

·
Registered
954 Posts
My paperwork doesn’t show the campaign number but I went in for the steering coupler and they said I had a recall that wasn’t done. They did the coupler and they replaced the oil feed tube on the turbo. All under warranty
T1N is the turbo oil feed recall, though that's not the same as the oil cooler hose. The oil cooler hose goes from the oil cooler housing to the engine. Just stop by the dealer and see if you can get these lines, they look pretty generic since they're just regular hose.

Line art Text Auto part Drawing Diagram

·
Registered
170 Posts
T1N is the turbo oil feed recall, though that's not the same as the oil cooler hose. The oil cooler hose goes from the oil cooler housing to the engine. Just stop by the dealer and see if you can get these lines, they look pretty generic since they're just regular hose.

View attachment 410555

Thanks for the correction and the info

1 - 6 of 6 Posts