Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

The manual says the vehicle has a 55 liter fuel tank. I have found that the fuel pump will stop at around 40 liters. From there I can put in an additional 10-15 liters. I just put in 56 liters tonight and the low fuel light was not even on. The dealership says you have an additional 13 liters once the low fuel light comes on. On another occasion I put in 59 liters of fuel and the low fuel light just came on. Has anyone else found this on there 2011 Tuscon.

Thanks,

Darrell

·
Registered
9 Posts
QUOTE (slauso @ Nov 23 2010, 08:37 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=374368
Hello Everyone,

The manual says the vehicle has a 55 liter fuel tank. I have found that the fuel pump will stop at around 40 liters. From there I can put in an additional 10-15 liters. I just put in 56 liters tonight and the low fuel light was not even on. The dealership says you have an additional 13 liters once the low fuel light comes on. On another occasion I put in 59 liters of fuel and the low fuel light just came on. Has anyone else found this on there 2011 Tuscon.

Thanks,

Darrell

Ure saying that after u put 59 liters of gasoline the low light came up?

I have had trouble with the tucson displaying wrong estimates, first when it gets to the low light (50kms left) instead of lowering itself to 49-48-47 etc like it did before it simply displays 2 two dashes as if there is no gasoline, secondly yes the tucson at least mine shuts off wayyy to early before it is filled up so I am filling the tank until I see the gasoline about to fall from the tucson

Tucson ix35 2011 fwd

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (Alejandro Matos @ Nov 24 2010, 09:24 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=374496
Ure saying that after u put 59 liters of gasoline the low light came up?

I have had trouble with the tucson displaying wrong estimates, first when it gets to the low light (50kms left) instead of lowering itself to 49-48-47 etc like it did before it simply displays 2 two dashes as if there is no gasoline, secondly yes the tucson at least mine shuts off wayyy to early before it is filled up so I am filling the tank until I see the gasoline about to fall from the tucson

Tucson ix35 2011 fwd
Yes, I put in 59 liters of fuel after the low fuel light came on.

Thanks for the reply.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts