Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody had any issues pairing a second phone via Bluetooth? It seems that it is just not recognizing the phone.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have both an iphone and a blackberry curve paired with no issues on the pairing.
The blackberry works flawlessly every time while the iphone (3GS running ios4) has intermittent connection problems about 20% of the time.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I haven't had any issues pairing two phones at once. Maybe the one that won't pair is incompatible? Have you removed both phones and tried to pair only the one that doesn't work? I'd try that and see if that phone is actually compatible. Not all are.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are both the same phones (LG Shine). Mine went flawlessly, my wife's, not so much. I'll give it another try.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i have 3 iphone connected and they work perfectly, i dont have any connection problem

2 x 3gs with os 4 and 1x iphone 4

·
Registered
9 Posts
QUOTE (snef @ Sep 22 2010, 12:23 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=358063
i have 3 iphone connected and they work perfectly, i dont have any connection problem

2 x 3gs with os 4 and 1x iphone 4

Do you leave your 3GS's wi-fi on all the time?

Someone suggested to me today that I turn wi-fi off before I start the car as the connection to my home wi-fi could be causing the intermittent connection problem.
Haven't been home to try it yet.

·
Registered
570 Posts
QUOTE (Stormtrooper77 @ Sep 22 2010, 10:15 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=357990
Has anybody had any issues pairing a second phone via Bluetooth? It seems that it is just not recognizing the phone.
You are not saying that you are trying to have both phones connected at the SAME time, are you? That cannot be done, unless someone knows some tricks that I don't. (And, if they do, please share!!! :) ) I've had no problem PAIRING any of my phones (all Palm, various models), but it will only connect to one at a time, even though both are in the car.

My frustration has been, no matter what I do with the priority setting, it seems to decide on its own which of the two it will pair with at startup.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts