Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Good idea. Not sure how well it will work, but hopefully this will cut the clutter some.

Now it just needs a sticky!

·
Registered
42 Posts
QUOTE (lazy @ Jul 26 2010, 11:12 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=345093
Just feeling oddly charitable at the moment.

I just ran through some threads and added those that I thought were most important. If anyone has any requests for additions, please let me know.
maybe add a section for problems people have been reporting on. some I can recall from threads: SE seat damage, sunglass holder not staying closed, steering "pull"...

·
Registered
548 Posts
Thanks, lazy. I think a lot of people should get a lot of use from this thread.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Added a new troubleshooting section and updated a couple things. Let me know what else is missing!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Under Troubleshooting...a link to audio/ipod issues (or something to that extent) would help. I'm having problems with my iPod touch ever since I upgraded it to OS4.

Thanks, this FAQ Topic index helps.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Very nice....this should help someone find the info they need alot faster and stop the multiple posts on the same topic. Thanks Lazy. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
817 Posts
Hey lazy -

can you edit the OP and add:

You can download Hyundai Shop Manuals, Electronic Troubleshooting Manuals, and Technical Service Bulletins at the Hyundai Motor America website.

Thanks.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry for not updating, guys. Currently helping out at a children's camp for the next week. Will update this as soon as I get back.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I think maybe the topic line for this thread should be in RED so that people see it better. I'm getting tired of people asking the same questions over and over again when the answers can be found right here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Lazy, you seem to know quite a bit about this car. I'm new to fourms but have a question.I have a 2011 sonata gls. It came with no fog lights. I recently ordered a fog light kit from Korea thru shark racing. It got here I was shocked all OEM parts. Came with wiring harness switch brackets and lights. It was great. After installing it everything worked great except one thing. When the switch is in auto the lights go out but the tail lights stay on. In the on postion everything works fine as well as the off. Only problem is with the auto. Thanks for anything you can let me know.

·
Registered
397 Posts
QUOTE (Anchorup @ Mar 22 2011, 08:52 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=419169
Hi Lazy, you seem to know quite a bit about this car. I'm new to fourms but have a question.I have a 2011 sonata gls. It came with no fog lights. I recently ordered a fog light kit from Korea thru shark racing. It got here I was shocked all OEM parts. Came with wiring harness switch brackets and lights. It was great. After installing it everything worked great except one thing. When the switch is in auto the lights go out but the tail lights stay on. In the on postion everything works fine as well as the off. Only problem is with the auto. Thanks for anything you can let me know.
Anchorup, I would contact Shark, they have good customer service. lazy simply put together a thread with links to common information.

·
Registered
7 Posts
QUOTE (lazy @ Jul 27 2010, 02:12 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=345093
Just feeling oddly charitable at the moment.

I just ran through some threads and added those that I thought were most important. If anyone has any requests for additions, please let me know.
fm RICARDOMOE :

PLS CONSIDER ADDING

(!) "GLASS DISTORTION" IN WINDSHIELD AND REAR GLASS.
(2) "GROANING NOISE" FROM REAR UNDERCARRIAGE.
(3) TINT INADEQUATE ABOVE REAR VIEW MIRROR.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts