Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you like the seats in 2011 sonata. Can you compare them with 06-10 Sonata. I drive 07 Sonata and the drivers seat drives me crazy. It is a bit too short. Even worse, the sides of the seat are too firm and put too much pressure on the thighs (especially the right leg). I was wondering if they improved the seats on the 2011. Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
717 Posts
I have the SE and love the seats. I will be going on my first long road trip this weekend and will see how they feel then. I can't compare to any other Hyundai's but compared to the other cars I have they are a better fit.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I have limited and I used to be very skeptical about the seats. I came from a Windstar minivan which had some of the most comfortable seats that I have ever had, simple but comfortable, especially with the nice armrests. On my first 30 minute drive with the Sonata my neck was sore and so was my lower back, until I realized that I have to let the seat back go back into a slightly more reclining position that I was used to in the Windstar and that solved it 100%. I am now extremely happy with the seats. Yes, it would have been nice if the seats were a couple of inches longer (I'm 6'1") but the tilt adjustment in the seat helps to compensate for that. My wife is also very happy with the passenger seat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts