Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy the following.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Limited
Pearl White
Camel or Wine interior
Nav System

There are none in the Northeast and the dealer can't order me one. I sent a letter the Hyundai Home Office and got the same response. I did a search in the South and find many sitting on the lots 4 or 5 at a time of just the one I want. N.Y. State has none also. It use to be a dealer could put in my order and in 6 to 8 weeks I'd have it come right off the assembly line. You would think that my Hyundai Dealer could place a order for a car carrier full of different ones and have mine as one of them but he can't.... Maybe they should change the web page to expalin that they distribute their cars as follows ("certain predetermined by area and regional demographics") Hyundai's words not mine.

·
Registered
67 Posts
The dealers can't order a car. They have no clue what hyundai is sending them until it arrives. That's just the way hyundai controls things.

·
Banned
630 Posts
Not sure what part of NY you are from but if you are in or close to Long Island, Atlantic Hyundai in West Islip has 140 sonatas in stock..gotta be a pearl white limited in the bunch

·
Registered
9 Posts
Atlantic doesnt have a Pearl White Limited in either interior yet, just black right now....Huntington has a White Limited with Wine. Check your PM, Dan.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hyundai's Alabama plant is running at full capacity to fill demand by the dealers. The have people working 20 hours a day for 6 days a week sometimes (of course 2 shifts broken into 10 hours a piece). So just hang in there.

·
Registered
594 Posts
QUOTE (osrk @ May 16 2010, 10:27 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=323539
They have no clue what hyundai is sending them until it arrives.
They know when it is shipped. When I ordered my car my dealer told me 5 to 6 weeks - the current ETA is 6 weeks 1 day. Just in time - my 12 yo van gave the ghost yesterday morning :( Fortunately I can ride my bike to work.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I just jumped on the locator here is what I found....

1.) There is 0 white limited cars with nav and the interior color you want.

2.) If you went with a black interior you can find a total of 7 vehicles :-/

Good Luck and if anyone ever needs me to search the locator let me know, sorry it took so long for me to chime in I was on a business trip to NY.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am in the Northeast and looking for exactly the same thing!

White 2011 Limited
Camel interior
Navigation

Nobody has it or can get it. I am wondering if I could get one brought in from another part of the country?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have one down here in New Orleans. Limited Pearl White with Wine interior with Navi. PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
213 Posts
My car was at a dealer 275 miles from the selling dealer - it is a Limited w/NAV, Harbor Gray Metallic, wine interior. That's what we wanted and that car was the only one configured like that.

·
Registered
6 Posts
QUOTE (DanMichSr @ May 16 2010, 07:44 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=323343
I want to buy the following.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Limited
Pearl White
Camel or Wine interior
Nav System

There are none in the Northeast and the dealer can't order me one. I sent a letter the Hyundai Home Office and got the same response. I did a search in the South and find many sitting on the lots 4 or 5 at a time of just the one I want. N.Y. State has none also. It use to be a dealer could put in my order and in 6 to 8 weeks I'd have it come right off the assembly line. You would think that my Hyundai Dealer could place a order for a car carrier full of different ones and have mine as one of them but he can't.... Maybe they should change the web page to expalin that they distribute their cars as follows ("certain predetermined by area and regional demographics") Hyundai's words not mine.
Supplies are tight. Example: dealer locator today showed in entire continental US only 24 2011 Sonata Limiteds Phantom Black with Navigation.

I note you seek Pearl White and not black; nevertheless, what site did you use to "search" the South?

Best wishes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts