Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have these oddities

1 You lower the interior lighting to minimum, the dash is fine but now you can't see the Radio Panel (Temp Time Station)

2 It's night time, you use the remote to unlock the door and your headlights come on

Did you find a fix for it

·
Registered
247 Posts
QUOTE (Grumpy_grrrrrrr @ Jul 14 2010, 07:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=341815
Do you have these oddities

1 You lower the interior lighting to minimum, the dash is fine but now you can't see the Radio Panel (Temp Time Station)

2 It's night time, you use the remote to unlock the door and your headlights come on

Did you find a fix for it
doesnt your headlight come on if it's set on auto?
and i have no problems with minimum lighting. it looks better when it's bright, but it just feels like i'm prolonging the life of the car if i keep it at low brightness.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Lots of newer more upscale cars have lights that come on and also lights that stay on for a short amount of time when you lock/unlock your doors. I think this is a bit of a safety feature too. Personally I like that part!

Now, I wish my car had speed sensing wipers. My last Sonata did and I can't believe this one doesn't. I got quite used to the wipers slowing down when sitting at a light which I do quite often in my normal commute!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts