Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a new 2011 Sonata Limited last week. When I got home I noticed that there is no "Limited" plate that I have seen on the right rear portion of the trunk lid on other Sonata Limiteds.

Was this omitted at the factory ?

Any other locations where "Limited" should be seen ?

The factory window sticker had the correct 2011 Hyundai Sonata Limited PZEV wording.

Thanks !

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
QUOTE (Ret-Fed @ Nov 22 2010, 12:19 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=373744
Bought a new 2011 Sonata Limited last week. When I got home I noticed that there is no "Limited" plate that I have seen on the right rear portion of the trunk lid on other Sonata Limiteds.

Was this omitted at the factory ?

Any other locations where "Limited" should be seen ?

The factory window sticker had the correct 2011 Hyundai Sonata Limited PZEV wording.

Thanks !

If its defiantly a limited then yes you should have a little limited plaque on the trunk lid. <-- that's if you have a non turbo model.

I don't know if the turbo limited has it or not, maybe someone can chime in on this.

of btw..... :00000732: to the forums

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks ... definitely a Limited (Model Number = 27474, which is the 2.4l), Non-Turbo, with Nav package.

Also, I got two "key" fobs which have a metal key located within the fob. Are there other keys supplied in addition to the fobs?

Thanks.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Yes there is a small "LIMITED" emblem, but the double stick tape used is poor at best and most fall off on the way home or after the first washing anyway. I would not sweat it, the rear looks better without it.....

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Looks like the factory may have forgoten your "limited" badge. Dealer should have a million tha they can throw on for you under warranty. From the pictures I have seen the turbo model has a limited badge for the limited model too.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Incase you didn't know since you got the PZEV model your loosing HP. Hyundai made that model more fuel efficient. Like it's not already.

So since your car is the PZEV model maybe they just forgot or maybe they don't put it on that model??

·
Registered
277 Posts
QUOTE (Ret-Fed @ Nov 22 2010, 01:37 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=373748
Thanks ... definitely a Limited (Model Number = 27474, which is the 2.4l), Non-Turbo, with Nav package.

Also, I got two "key" fobs which have a metal key located within the fob. Are there other keys supplied in addition to the fobs?

Thanks.
No, that's all you get.

·
Registered
199 Posts
QUOTE (arruda89 @ Nov 22 2010, 04:57 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=373780
Incase you didn't know since you got the PZEV model your loosing HP. Hyundai made that model more fuel efficient. Like it's not already.

So since your car is the PZEV model maybe they just forgot or maybe they don't put it on that model??

I have PZEV Limited - I have the "Limited" tag on mine...and they say you lose HP but you wont notice anything - VERY peppy and EXCELLENT on gas!!!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
QUOTE (arruda89 @ Nov 22 2010, 03:57 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=373780

ONE "o". LOOSING would be to make more loose, as in to loosen one's tie or shoelaces.

You mean, losing. As in to fail to keep track of.

And, it's not fuel efficiency, but emissions. The exhaust is more restrictive to light up the catalytic converter faster, among other tweaks possibly. This takes away a bit of HP but not much.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts