Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fellow Members,

I have a problem with my 2011 Hyundai Sonata. When I turn the key and attempt to start the vehicle I get a clicking noise coming from the fuse box next to the engine. The horn, radio, wipers, lights work, I just cannot get it to start. I replaced the starter and put two different wiring harnesses on it and still does not start. I replaced the high pressure fuel pump, ignition coils, sparkplugs, check fuses and relays, and still clicking from the fuse box. I turn the key and I get these lights. I then removed the wiring harness from the box and I still get the same clicking noise. I dont know what to do. The clicking noise happens when I turn the key and is coming from the fuse box, even when the wiring harness is plugged in or unplugged.

Attachments

·
Registered
675 Posts
first thing I would do is get battery tested.

second thing I'd do is replace relays, specifically starter relay. alternatively, if you search the forums there is posts about jumping specific terminals to rule out relay problems.

third would be double and triple check connections. alota times when doing major wiring like that, a connectir is inadvertently not secured.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts