59 Posts

SE with Nav

·
Registered
365 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Holy ****! Is that Tim the "Toolman" Taylor?

Visualmethod, I hope you are super nice to your parents. I had a freaking Geo Storm for my first car.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
47, but the Sonata is my wife's daily driver, and she's 43, and she loves the Sonata.
Black Plum GLS with a stick.
No mods except horn replacement.

·
Registered
17 Posts
37, Phantom Black SE with OEM LED tails

The Sonata is the nicest, quietest, best car I have ever owned. I had a 1988 Hyundai Excel in 1989 and it was crap, they have come a looooong way! I have owned 12 cars in my lifetime from Hondas to Nissans, to Mazdas and the Sonata blows all of them away!

And this was my first car, my mom's hand me down.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
QUOTE (Jeffro2k @ Oct 19 2010, 10:00 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=364698
37, Phantom Black SE with OEM LED tails

The Sonata is the nicest, quietest, best car I have ever owned. I had a 1988 Hyundai Excel in 1989 and it was crap, they have come a looooong way! I have owned 12 cars in my lifetime from Hondas to Nissans, to Mazdas and the Sonata blows all of them away!

And this was my first car, my mom's hand me down.
WOW I just re-read the ad, 34 city 46 hwy..... Wish I still had it! ;)

·
Registered
505 Posts
28 SE no nav, but a few mods.

This is my 6th vehicle. I went though the first 4 by the time I was 20. This is the best thing I have had so far.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I don't have a YF (see sig and I'm 29), but I love them and my dad (68 in November) just bought a 2011 SE.

EDIT: Voted in the poll for the 61+ group.

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
I added a poll for everybody. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
589 Posts
48 here. Cheapest car I buy in 15 years, but as I get older, I'm becoming more frugal. I'm done buying expensive new cars. And am also done assuming that if a brand had the best reliability once, it always will (yes, I'm talking about Honda and Toyota). And finally, I"m definitely done buying first model year vehicles; just not worth the risk/hassle IMO.

·
1,914 Posts
I'll be 23 in about a month. This is my 2nd Sonata and I had 3 Santa Fe's before. I love my 2011 and I'm planning on actually keeping this car.

My first car was a 99 Daewoo Nubira wagon. I loved that car but the timing belt snapped after 6 months of owning it. I should have kept it.

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
My first car was a beat to crap Mercury Lynx. Over the period of three years every rubber piece in the engine failed.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts