Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 17s from my Limited Edition. I pulled the tires off for my aftermarket rims. I am asking 300 OBO. The rims have less than 500 miles and is in perfect condition. This is a great upgrade for people who want to keep the Hyundai look and get rid of the Hub Caps.

I am in Queens NY and We can meet anywhere in the Tri State

·
Registered
0 Posts
QUOTE (keeyu @ May 12 2010, 12:38 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=322141
I am selling my 17s from my Limited Edition. I pulled the tires off for my aftermarket rims. I am asking 300 OBO. The rims have less than 500 miles and is in perfect condition. This is a great upgrade for people who want to keep the Hyundai look and get rid of the Hub Caps.

I am interested in the rims and I am living in Canada, ON, Ottawa. Would you please find me the shipping cost.
Would you please submit the rims photos.
Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
QUOTE (keeyu @ May 12 2010, 01:38 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=322141

Are the rims still available? if so can u email me @ [email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
QUOTE (keeyu @ May 12 2010, 12:38 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=322141

If still available I am interested. I live in Bucks County, PA

1 - 16 of 16 Posts