Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have just purchased 2011 hyundai tucson about 3 weeks ago and the car has 925 miles on it, the airbag light is on and off while i'm driving then i called Hyundai service department and I talked to a hyundai service person and he said that i have to keep driving because the computer still reading the system ....has anyone had the same problem ?

Thanks' for help.

·
Premium Member
15,116 Posts
total garbage! the air bag light is on because there is a fault on the system, it may only be minor (ie a bad connection) get it back to your dealer and get the problem sorted under your warranty. they will need to use the hyundai scanner to determine where the fault is

·
1,565 Posts
Montego is completely right. Get it in soon, otherwise your airbag may not work when you need it to. That "service person" should be fired. If you remember their name, tell the manager. That's the kind of stuff lawsuits are made out of.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Problem solved...... I took the car to the different Hyundai dealer and the Tech found that airbag resistance to low and loose connector at the drivers airbag then the tech secured the connector and cleared the fault code. Thanks' to all who advised

1 - 4 of 4 Posts