Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I recently purchased a 2011 sonata gls..I wanted the se, the wait was long so I passed..I as wondering if anybody upgraded there stock se wheels or limited and are willing to sell them to me..I want a set of them for my gls...thanks..you can email me with pics at [email protected]

·
Registered
0 Posts
Do you still want a set of 17 inch rims and tires from a limited? I am going to buy a limited but will swap off the rims/tires. I can sell you the rims/tires essentially brand new.

QUOTE (eyceo @ Sep 12 2010, 11:04 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=355837
Hello,
I recently purchased a 2011 sonata gls..I wanted the se, the wait was long so I passed..I as wondering if anybody upgraded there stock se wheels or limited and are willing to sell them to me..I want a set of them for my gls...thanks..you can email me with pics at [email protected]

·
Registered
95 Posts
QUOTE (eyceo @ Sep 12 2010, 12:04 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=355837
Hello,
I'm getting an SE tomorrow and I'll probably switch out the SE wheels. If you are in the market still, let me know. I can give you the TPMS and tires with it and it'll have ~60 miles on it from driving back from the dealer but otherwise new condition.

·
Registered
427 Posts
QUOTE (Scottygo @ Nov 28 2010, 01:34 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=375322
I am looking to buy a SE 18" Rim set to replace my stock rims on my GLS. Anyone still selling?
I am very close to pulling the trigger on some aftermarket wheels and tires. i haqve the 18" SE rims with the Hancook Optima tires on them with 5,600 miles. What are you offering for them?

·
Registered
64 Posts
...Just the thread I was hoping to find! I too have the YF GLS model with them tiny 16" wheels that I would eventually like to upgrade to the YF SE 18" wheels. I'll wait to see who 'eyceo' decides to buy from, then I'll prolly be in contact with the leftover sellers who still want to sell their 18" SE wheels-n-tires. :innocent:

·
Registered
1 Posts
i've got a set of 18 inch Genesis Coupe OEMs I'm trying to sell. wheels have no curb rash, and will NOT come with TPMS or center caps. They are staggered, but fit fine on Sonatas. I have 5 tires (long story), 4 with 10k miles on them, and 1 with 1k miles. Wheel/Tire details below. email me ([email protected]) for pics. I live in Northern Virginia.

Wheels:
Bolt Pattern: 5 x 114.3
Front
Wheel Size: 18" x 7.5"
Wheel Offset: +35
Rear:
Wheel Size: 18" x 8"
Wheel Offset: +35

Tires:
Brand: Bridgestone Potenza RE-92A 91V UTOG 260 A A
Size
Front: 225/45/VR-18