Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m going to give you all a little background on my car. This is my first car. It’s supposed to be a very joyous and happy occasion but, it has been a nightmare so far. Backstory we bought this car from a shady guy in Skokie, Illinois. My car is the limited trim (has navigation and the infinity sound upgrade.) When we first got the car it did not have the navigation system in it. I’m pretty car obsessed so, I spotted that a mile away. Despite it not having these things the guy was willing to give us a deal on it because it was missing these things. So fast forward that little standard hyundai radio was not able to push all of the speakers in this car. I brought a new radio off of eBay. This one was the correct one with the navigation system. I installed it in voilà my sound was working. Until I turned the car off and restarted it again. The volume would not increase and or decrease. I’ve been taking the center console apart and putting it back together for the past couple of weeks and I’ve realized that the problem has something to do with the climate control system. I take off the bezel around the navigation system and as soon as I unplug the climate control the Audio system increases and decreases again. I came to this conclusion by talking the dash apart while the car was on and every time I unplugged something I tried to make the volume work and as soon as the climate control was out the audio started to work properly again. The navigation beeps were not playing as well until I did this. Now I have tried to reset the navigation system with the little button up top and that has not worked. I’ve also unplugged the fuse of the car for a full 2 days which still left me with no results. Someone please help. And I cannot ask the guy I brought it from as I am already struggling to have him give me the license and registration I paid for.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts