Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested, these are the improvements that Hyundai is making on thier 2011 sonatas.
Since their 2010 Sonatas are our 2011s, these improvements might be for 2012 Sonatas in USA.
It looks like they are trying to take care of road noises.

Used Korean to English translator

2011 Hyundai Sonata years ... What are modified release
서울신문 | 입력 2010.06.14 11:31 | 수정 2010.06.14 11:51 Seoul Newspapers | Input 2010.06.14 11:31 | Revision 14/06/2010 11:51

[서울신문 M & M] [Seoul newspaper M & M]

현대자동차 는 연비와 소음/진동 성능(NVH) 높이고 편의사양을 새롭게 적용한 ' 쏘나타 2011년형' 모델을 15일부터 출시한다고 밝혔다. Hyundai Motor fuel and the noise / vibration performance (NVH) to improve convenience, the new specifications apply ' Sonata in 2011 years' models announced on the 15th.

쏘나타 2011년형은 전동식 파워스티어링 (MDPS)과 액티브 에코 시스템을 가솔린 전 차종에 적용해 2.0ℓ 가솔린 모델의 연비를 13.0km/ℓ로 향상시켰다. 2011 Hyundai Sonata years for the electric power steering (MDPS) and an active eco-system applied to gasoline, all vehicles in fuel economy of 2.0 ℓ gas model 13.0km / ℓ as improved.

특히 택시 모델에는 정차 후 변속기를 N(중립)에 놓으면 자동으로 엔진이 정지되고, 다시 D(드라이브)에 놓으면 엔진이 재시동되는 ISG(Idle Stop & Go)를 적용해 기존보다 6% 향상된 10.6km/ℓ의 연비를 실현했다. After a taxi stops at a particular transmission model N (neutral) and dropped into the engine automatically stops and, again, D (drive) it was restarting the engine that ISG (Idle Stop & Go) and less than 6% improvement in applying the existing 10.6km / ℓ of the fuel economy was achieved.

아울러 대쉬보드와 헤드라이닝 등 주요 부위에 방음패드를 적용해 가속주행시 부밍음 및 로드노이즈를 개선하는 등 정숙성을 높였다. In addition, major parts such as dashboards and head lining pads applied to the acceleration driving bumingeum soundproofing and noise to improve the load availability and raised the silence.

쏘나타 2011년형 모델은 다양한 편의사양을 새롭게 적용했다. Hyundai Sonata 2011 model year with a variety of new amenities specifications applied. 운전석과 동승석에는 시트의 습기와 열을 제거해주는 통풍시트를 장착했으며, 국내 최초로 컴포트 헤드레스트를 적용했다. Driven with the driver seat of a sheet, eliminate moisture and heat that was equipped with ventilated seats, head rests for comfort to the nation's first applied.

실내 필러 부분과 어시스트 핸들 부위에 항균 내장재를 사용했으며, 수동 텔레스코픽 스티어링 휠을 적용해 운전 및 적재 편의성을 높였다. Interior assist handles filler parts and interior parts of the antibiotic was used, applying manual telescopic steering wheel driving and ease of loading raised. 스포티 패키지에는 6:4 분할 리어시트백 폴딩기능이 추가됐다. 6:04 split folding rear siteubaek sporty package features were added.

가솔린 전 모델에는 후방주차보조시스템을 기본 장착했으며 듀얼 풀오토 시스템과 클러스터 이오나이저, 후석 열선시트 등 편의사양을 확대 적용했다. Gasoline models equipped with a rear parking assistance system, the base system and the cluster has 25 dual-pulohto organizer, heated seat and convenience huseok has expanded specification. 이외에도 와인 컬러의 가죽시트와 도실어 암레스트를 적용한 와인 스페셜 모델을 별도로 구성했다. In addition to the wine color of the leather seats and apply dosileo amreseuteu wine specials model has a separate configuration.

쏘나타 2011년형 모델의 가격(자동변속기 기준)은 2.0 모델 2172만원~2,798만원, 2.4 모델 2888만원~3000만원으로 기존보다 10만원~20만원가량 올랐다. Hyundai Sonata 2011 model year prices (based on an automatic transmission) model, the 2.0 21,720,000 won ~ 2,798 won, from 28,880,000 to 30,000,000 won the 2.4 model, the existing rose more than about 100,000 to 200,000 won.

서울신문 M & M 정치연 자동차전문기자 [email protected] Seoul newspaper reporter specializing in automotive M & M jeongchiyeon [email protected]

자동차/군사 전문 뉴스( mnm.seoul.co.kr ) Car / military professional news ( mnm.seoul.co.kr )
[ ☞ 서울신문 구독신청 ] [ ☞ 나우뉴스, 이제 아이폰에서 보세요 ] [ ☞ Seoul Subscribe to newspaper ] [ ☞ News Now, we look at the iPhone ]
- Copyrights ⓒ서울신문사. - Copyrights ⓒ Seoul newspaper. 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지 - Unauthorized copying and redistribution prohibited -

·
Registered
133 Posts
Sooo, improved sound-deadening (at a higher cost) and tweaks to the engine programming? Hopefully we can get a ECU flash at the dealer to update and not be missing much.

·
Registered
548 Posts
QUOTE (Mike Eckman @ Jun 14 2010, 12:42 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=332922
This is my favorite part! M&Ms in all new Hyundais!! :banana: YEAH!!! This might not be a good idea though in the warmer climates! :)
That's why they need to make the center console storage compartment REFRIGERATED!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
932 Posts
After a taxi stops at a particular transmission model N (neutral) and dropped into the engine automatically stops and, again, D (drive) it was restarting the engine that ISG (Idle Stop & Go) and less than 6% improvement in applying the existing 10.6km / ℓ of the fuel economy was achieved.
Can I get an English translation of this English translation?

·
Registered
56 Posts
QUOTE (midas69 @ Jun 14 2010, 03:05 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=332943
Can I get an English translation of this English translation?
I may be able to help you. I'm Korean. :thumbsup:

특히 택시 모델에는 정차 후 변속기를 N(중립)에 놓으면 자동으로 엔진이 정지되고, 다시 D(드라이브)에 놓으면 엔진이 재시동되는 ISG(Idle Stop & Go)를 적용해 기존보다 6% 향상된 10.6km/ℓ의 연비를 실현했다

Moreover, "TAXI" models will be equipped with an ISG(Idle Stop & Go) system. With the vehicle at idle, the engine will "stop" when the gear is shifted into the N(neutral) position and the engine will re-start again when put into the D(drive) position, thereby improving the fuel economy by 6% to achieve 10.6km/l.

I don't know if they're saying that there are going to be specific TAXI models or what not, it literally says TAXI models... It also says that the engine STOPS and RE-STARTS. I don't know what this means but it is what it means!

Hope this helps.

·
Banned
630 Posts
QUOTE (kppanic @ Jun 14 2010, 04:15 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=332968
I may be able to help you. I'm Korean. :thumbsup:

특히 택시 모델에는 정차 후 변속기를 N(중립)에 놓으면 자동으로 엔진이 정지되고, 다시 D(드라이브)에 놓으면 엔진이 재시동되는 ISG(Idle Stop & Go)를 적용해 기존보다 6% 향상된 10.6km/ℓ의 연비를 실현했다

Moreover, "TAXI" models will be equipped with an ISG(Idle Stop & Go) system. With the vehicle at idle, the engine will "stop" when the gear is shifted into the N(neutral) position and the engine will re-start again when put into the D(drive) position, thereby improving the fuel economy by 6% to achieve 10.6km/l.

I don't know if they're saying that there are going to be specific TAXI models or what not, it literally says TAXI models... It also says that the engine STOPS and RE-STARTS. I don't know what this means but it is what it means!

Hope this helps.
this sounds just like the Prius Synergy Hybrid engine......maybe this is for hybrid models only???

Also, I find it funny that they even have a "taxi" version..I was told by a Korean fellow and multiple Hyundai dealers that the equuis is THE taxi in Korea

·
Registered
932 Posts
QUOTE (kppanic @ Jun 14 2010, 03:15 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=332968

Hope this helps.
Thanks, that helped a lot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts