1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Going to 2010 New Model in July,,,, know more then :grin:

·
Banned
4,119 Posts
Wait, is there a NEW generation in the works for the Elantra coming out as a 2011 model?? Will that also affect the TOURING version?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (Accent Planet @ May 20 2010, 06:16 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=324555
I hear it will be out like the middle of 2011.

Accent Planet Dot Org Exclusive:

Possible Next Gen Elantra Touring/im30 Rendering.
those pictures doesnt look like 2011 elantra, it looks more like the 2011 accent. its too small to be the elantra, I've seen a spy picture online of what the elantra looks like, and this isnt it......

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (mamamia @ May 25 2010, 12:07 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=326155
Wait, is there a NEW generation in the works for the Elantra coming out as a 2011 model?? Will that also affect the TOURING version?

there will be a new generation for ALL models, even the accent. I've seen a spy picture of the accent being a 5-door. Not sure about the touring version, I've never heard of that version before. They're all going to look similar, but with different features... like the headlights are all going to pretty much have the same shape like the '11 sonata

·
Registered
30 Posts
My local dealership told me they were getting the new 2011 elantras this week! I'm hoping that the new elantra tourings will have the upgraded engine option ><

·
Registered
29 Posts
QUOTE (02accentgrl @ May 28 2010, 06:54 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=327453
there will be a new generation for ALL models, even the accent. I've seen a spy picture of the accent being a 5-door. Not sure about the touring version, I've never heard of that version before. They're all going to look similar, but with different features... like the headlights are all going to pretty much have the same shape like the '11 sonata
I think that maybe your dealership has mistaken when they are getting the 2011 Elantra. Or maybe they are going to bring out a 2011 model that basically the same as current model and the new redesigned model will be a 2012 model year. Either way, there is on redesign model coming out in the next couple of weeks little on the next couple of months. If that was the case we'd be seeing "first drive" reviews from auto review websites/mags and we haven't seen one on the next generation. We don't even have the specs on the next generation engine. My guess is if they come out with a 2011 model that the same as the 2010 Elantra then we're looking at next summer before the next generation comes out. But if they keep selling 2010's until later in the year (after Sept) then I expect the next generation to come out late this year or early next year.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yep, just went there today and they had the 2011 elantra tourings that are the same body types just newer year. The salesman said that they are thinking they will get the new body elantras around September.

·
Registered
386 Posts
QUOTE (thaichi23 @ Jun 28 2010, 01:24 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=336652
My local dealership told me they were getting the new 2011 elantras this week! I'm hoping that the new elantra tourings will have the upgraded engine option ><
Dealers will say almost anything to get you to come into a showroom.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Already seen the 2011 Hyundai Avante e-Brochure...
Korean version...
Image cannot be enlarge...
But at least got some idea about it...

More images from my iMotorMy Facebook link...

More story, pictures, video links, Korean launched on 2nd. August 2010, etc...
Click here...

Cheers mate...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts