Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

This is my first post.

I have a 2011 Elantra GLS and apart from my cruise control not wokring it has been a great car. Had it less than a year... So here goes...

In the summer last year my "Set" button started working intermittently for about a week and then quit all together. My cruise button works and the light comes on on the dash but I cannot set cruise. I know the minimum speed and all that, it just doesn't set.

I have had three different clock springs in, three different steering wheels. Both my brake switch and clutch switch have been changed. I wish I had time to leave it at the mechanic so he could keep going on it but am leaving on a long drive this evening. I would still like to get to the bottom of this. All my rear light and brake lights work when I step on the brake and they never stay on (when your foot is off the brake).

ANY IDEAS? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE???????????????????????????????

·
Registered
317 Posts
I can't help you but...

Last year mine started the same thing. Intermittent at first then slowly down to nothing. Now back to very rarily working but only if I press the CANCEL button to engage. Weird.
Not complaining as this and the slight a/c leak are the only things that have ever been an issue with this car. Still going strong (kind of) after 177k miles.

kind of = another thread started

1 - 2 of 2 Posts