Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm setting up a group buy from my company for the people with the 2.4L GDI engines for the 2011 and up Sonatas. The MSRP for these intakes are set at $240.00 a piece, but for the first time for a special release price, I'm selling the unit's to you guy's at special price at $230.00 (Shipped). If I get more then 5 people on board, the price will drop to $220.00 (Shipped), and if I do get 10 people on the list, price will drop down to $210.00 (Shipped). The group buy will end October 31, 2011.

Exhaust system Muffler Auto part Automotive exhaust Pipe

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Also you can check out this link
http://www.hyundai-forums.com/222-yf-2011-sonata-i45/125484-real-cold-air-intake.html
where you can see pictures, and dyno graphs, and link to youtube of the car on the dyno. Also Please Please check your car's production date, car has to been build passed January 2011, for the unit to work, the build date for the 2010, are different and won't fit. Please be aware, and no final item will be refunded if purchased incorrectly.

Have a nice day, thank you for shopping with CONCEPTIII

·
Registered
66 Posts
If you can get these for the 08-10 Sonata's please let me know. (2.4L)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.