Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what the wiring color codes / diagram for the stereo is on this model? Ive scoured everywhere I can think of and at best have only found information as new as the 2010. No wiring harnesses exist yet, but thats not that big of a deal to me.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
QUOTE (GTxFinish @ Nov 6 2010, 02:48 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=369540
Anyone know what the wiring color codes / diagram for the stereo is on this model? Ive scoured everywhere I can think of and at best have only found information as new as the 2010. No wiring harnesses exist yet, but thats not that big of a deal to me.

2010 harness is exactly the same as 2011. Don't cut the OEM wiring. The adapter will make things much easier.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have the 09 and up wiring harness(the two plug one) and the antenna adapter sitting in my closet. Had the wrong one sent with a initial shipment and didn't have time to wait for the new ones to come in the mail due to work schedule, so I bought them locally. If anyone needs them and has paypal, $20 including shipping for both. Msg me.

·
Registered
101 Posts
QUOTE (GTxFinish @ Nov 6 2010, 01:48 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=369540
BestKits

1 - 5 of 5 Posts