Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, I'm closing on a deal with my local dealership for Silver 2011 Accent hatchback GL model (blue model, cheapest one) manual with A/C, and with military discount, I was offered 9600 for everything and I was wondering if I should take the offer or not... I think it's a great price and I feel like I should take the offer soon but I thought I ask you Accent veterans for some advice before I finalize anything. Any advice will be greatly appreciated, please help me become a proud owner of this awesome car!

·
Registered
74 Posts
That seems like a pretty good deal. I paid $9200 for the same thing, but without AC. Quotes I was getting from other dealers were in the $10-11k range.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (oxbrain @ Sep 25 2010, 08:50 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=358784
That seems like a pretty good deal. I paid $9200 for the same thing, but without AC. Quotes I was getting from other dealers were in the $10-11k range.
That makes sense, I would've paid extra 500 if it wasn't for military discount, which would've been 10100 instead of 9600. Overall I think I'll take his offer, I believe it's the best bang for the money in new car market right now.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bought the car today! Brand new 2011 Accent GL with A/C for 9500 OTD!!! also got them to throw in the floor mat and 2 free key chains! I'm so excited about this purchase, I believe I got a killer deal on it. Glad to be a part of the accent family, and thanks for your advice.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Good deal. :thumbsup: Congratulations!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone! I've been driving it around for couple days and wow, this car is simply everything I could have asked for considering a great price I paid. It's pretty quick and nimble for having only 110hp, and gas milege is amazing. I'm going out to the field for training exercise and won't be back until next thursday so soon I get back, I'll post some pictures of my beautiful baby!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Congrats on the new ride, i know i'm enjoying mine waymore than i thought i would.

Bought simply as a 'back and forth to work car' i figured i'd be riding my motorcycle or driving my truck when i wasn't going to work, but i find myself making little trips here and there around town just to cruise in my new little car. Kinda the same way i did when i first got my Harley. It's a fun little car, glad i bought it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts