Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
My SE was built on Sept 6th also, and it has the active ECO button and my horn sounds fine. I have been testing it with ECO on and off. I do notice that throttle response is lowered and the transmission shifts a lot sooner when it is active. I have not done a comparative tank of gas test to see just how many more miles to the gallon i get when it's on. I haven't noticed a difference in the A/C though.

·
Registered
17 Posts
QUOTE (Jeffro2k @ Oct 6 2010, 10:04 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=361678
My SE was built on Sept 6th also, and it has the active ECO button and my horn sounds fine. I have been testing it with ECO on and off. I do notice that throttle response is lowered and the transmission shifts a lot sooner when it is active. I have not done a comparative tank of gas test to see just how many more miles to the gallon i get when it's on. I haven't noticed a difference in the A/C though.
Open your drivers door and look at the plate and see what the build date is. It may have been in the factory inventory for a bit before being delivered.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.