Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2011-2014 Sonata LED Taillights by VLAND - $225 OBO

The set is in great condition and will come with everything needed to install. Everything is plug and play. This the red/smoke lens combo, meaning hay the turn signal/reverse light area is a smoked lens instead of clear. The tail lights features a line style tail light. When brakes are pushed, the middle of the out section and smaller sections of the inner trunk light up with LED's.

All bulbs have been converted to LED. The main brake, turn and reverse light that these ship with are all incandescent. I selected the best style LED chips for each application and invested close to $50 in quality bulbs that can be SEEN in the daylight. Turn signals have been pre-wired with a resistor for no hyper-flashing.

As an added bonus, included in this auction will be the LED bumper reflectors. They can can be wired into the taillight harness and will function on both tail and brake light brightness.

This combination will change the look of your Sonata, see picture 5 and 6. These tail lights should only be used if you have the standard tail lights, which 95% of Sonata's have. Do not try and replace OEM LED tail lights with these. It will not work.

Tail lights were used for +/- 1 year and work flawlessly.

I will ship for no charge in the continental US. Price is $225 OBO.

Questions, send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible, usually within a few minutes.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts