Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought a 2010 gls, looking for any available easy upgrades, remote audio, navigation, bluetooth, trip computer, auto headlights, auto rearview mirror, etc. anyone that can help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I just got my 09 SE earlier this summer, I have add a K&N air filter, HID lights for the low and fogs, rubber mats, mud guards and rewired the fog lights so i can turn them on or off at will. Total ive only spent about 250 bucks on upgrades. I have the bluetooth that came with the car and it works well, i know some people have added that but it is pricey. Good luck with your car and welcome to the forums

·
Registered
60 Posts
QUOTE (Valmorphanize @ Sep 12 2010, 02:14 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=355857
I just got my 09 SE earlier this summer, I have add a K&N air filter, HID lights for the low and fogs, rubber mats, mud guards and rewired the fog lights so i can turn them on or off at will. Total ive only spent about 250 bucks on upgrades. I have the bluetooth that came with the car and it works well, i know some people have added that but it is pricey. Good luck with your car and welcome to the forums
Have you noticed any difference with the K&N filter? I've been thinking of getting one eventually.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have not noticed a difference with the K&N, I drive my car pretty hard and it feels the same. I have the V6 so the power gain might be less noticeable to me vs someone with a 4 banger. I used a K&N filter in my previous car and it was definitely noticeable. I think the sonata gets pretty good air flow with the stock intake and filter because of the scoop by the hood latch. Either way its about $43 for a filter that you can use for the life of your car so it seems worth it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts