Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Putting a feeler out for these wheels- they show use but they aren't bad, for the most part. One wheel has a slight bend on the back side, but the guy at a local wheel place tells me its an easy fix (can be seen at the 10 o'clock position on wheel one, and in the detail shot). Make an offer, i know these aren't worth a ton- i'm just looking for a fair price + shipping (unless you're close to the DC metro area). I'll have weights and dimensions for shipping shortly.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looking at rockauto's aftermarket option (i assume the same specs as factory) the bolt pattern is 115mm, and the offset is 46mm for the 2010. the only difference between that and the 2011 wheels is that the 2011 has a 43mm offset. I can't see that 3mm making a huge difference.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Message to everyone: Just looking to get these wheels to a better home- not looking to get rich off of them. Willing to split them up. Just make a reasonable offer, they're going to the recycle bin in a week or so.

·
22,793 Posts
For any Elantra owners out there wanting something different, these WILL do nicely on the 2011-2013's. And other models/years as well. But the responsibility for assuring fitment lies with the buyer. I'm NOT a wheel expert! ;)

If I lived in Canada amongst our frozen cousins (or anywhere north of Kansas), I'd buy them as spare wheels to mount snow tires.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Monday morning, 9:00 a.m.- these go in the recycle bin. Like I said, open to offers, and willing to separate.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am looking for such a set. How often do they empty your recycle bin? :wink:

Hopefully you are one of those who just can't let go, and you still have them. :hyper:

Check your pm.

Greetings!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts