Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys 1st post, I'm buying this car its $16,000 and I have some mod $$ left over, I was thinking exhaust/headers, but I live in Maryland, dont know what the rules are here, also I want a rear spoiler, lip or full, what else should I do????

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That seems like alot! I paid 14k for my 2006 in 2007 with 9k on the clock. In 2010 I got my roomate a 2009 for $14,500ish that had less then 17k on the clock. Both V6's
Blue book is $15000, and it has a great Dealer warrenty, and I can overlap that if needed, I saw nothing better in the area...

·
Registered
467 Posts
To the OP-

Don't be concerned about a random person on the internet telling you that you paid to much. They haven't seen your vehicle and don't know the prices in your area. Plus, the prices V33 quoted are quite old. Used car priced have changed a lot since 2007 (they haven't become cheaper) and they're different than 2010, too.

But, you still need to bargain hard and do your due diligence to make sure you're getting a good deal.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
To the OP-

Don't be concerned about a random person on the internet telling you that you paid to much. They haven't seen your vehicle and don't know the prices in your area. Plus, the prices V33 quoted are quite old. Used car priced have changed a lot since 2007 (they haven't become cheaper) and they're different than 2010, too.

But, you still need to bargain hard and do your due diligence to make sure you're getting a good deal.
Thanks, Im getting a good deal, 23,000 miles on a 1 owner V6 Limited, with a 7 to 10 year warrenty is a good deal to me, now if I could only find an exhaust, and rear lenses...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts