Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the OEM replacement part # for the driver door lock actuator??, any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Hyundai Santa Fe 2010 SE AWD V6 3.5L

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
14,542 Posts
81310-0W000

Glad I was able to help.

If I helped you fix it, why not...

Your support is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did this part work?

I just bought a replacement door lock actuator from rockauto. It was part number DLA829, made by Intermotor. It didn’t fit. The electrical connection was wrong and the mounting was slightly different.

I saw multiple other retailers selling actuators with the same part number. Does anyone know anything about this part having compatibility issues for this year and model?

·
Registered
14,542 Posts
I just bought a replacement door lock actuator...part number DLA829, made by Intermotor.
The actuator you bought is supposed to fit the O/S/R door (rear right). What door did you try to fit it to?

·
Registered
3 Posts
The actuator you bought is supposed to fit the O/S/R door (rear right). What door did you try to fit it to?
I bought two actuators. DLA825 and DLA829. Trying to repair rear left and front right. I tried to put the DLA825 on rear left when I ran into the compatibility issue.

·
Registered
14,542 Posts
I tried to put the DLA825 on rear left when I ran into the compatibility issue.
That actuator should fit the rear left. But the other one is for the rear right, not the front right.
Looks like you need to contact rockauto and let them know you've run into a couple of problems.

·
Registered
3 Posts
That actuator should fit the rear left. But the other one is for the rear right, not the front right.
Looks like you need to contact rockauto and let them know you've run into a couple of problems. [/
I returned it, but their support wasn’t very helpful. They don’t have a chat or a phone line, so they didn’t offer an explanation for why it didn’t fit.

Do you know what sort of electrical connection the 81310-0W00 has? Is it 4 pins in a row with a space in the middle?

·
Registered
14,542 Posts
Do you know what sort of electrical connection the 81310-0W00 has? Is it 4 pins in a row with a space in the middle?
I don't know, to be honest. I suspect that one will have more than 4 pins, since it's the driver's door actuator.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts