Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

On Saturday I got the 2010 Hyundai Elantra GLS. It's my first new car, and the first that I am financing myself (I graduated college in May). Technically someone owned it before me, but their loan was not approved and they had to bring it back after driving about 1,000 miles. It was the last gray one they had, and I desperately wanted a gray one so I took it anyway. I'm kind of OCD, and this person was apparently not very clean, so I have to give it a good cleaning. The dealership detailed it but didn't do a very good job. They did replace the bumper though, which is good - somehow the woman who owned it managed to scratch the bumper in about a month. BUT ANYWAY!

The point is, I LOVE IT! I've already driven it 320 miles, and I love it. The blue interior lights are amazing and relaxing. I test drove a KIA Forte and I despised the red lights. The ride is so smooth, and I still have about an eighth of tank left. It feels so roomy, I love to make people sit in the backseat with me to see how big it feels. I love the Sirius radio, I might end up paying for a subscription after my 3 months are up. I moved from a Ford Explorer, so this is completely different, but I love it so far. And I managed to get a payment that I can afford! I'm leasing, but if I continue to love it as much as I do now I may consider buying it after 2 years!

crashtheparty

1 - 2 of 2 Posts