Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new 2010 Genesis Sedan with 1000 miles and the multimedia controller failed after about 3 weeks. I was zooming on the map when suddenly the screen went from color to grey and back to color. After that the controller failed. Turning the knob left or right gets' no response. I can still press on it and rock it and it works. Anyone else experience this problem? The dealer ordered a new control unit but it won't arrive until mid to late August, which is BS! I really like this car, but I am not getting a good feeling about this on a brand new car.

·
Registered
110 Posts
:00000732: Those are really nice cars. Sorry to hear about your trouble. Your issue reminded me of something I just read in Car and Driver. On their long term 2009 Genesis 4.6 with the Technology package, they had an issue with the audio shutting off. They were walked through a reboot of their system and all was well. I'm wondering if a reboot would cure your problem too although I would hope the dealer already tried that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.