Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to a pending divorce, i had to down grade from a full size truck to an accent. Actually like my car but i need more leg room. Does anyone make a seat extension?

·
Super Moderator
3,766 Posts
:00000732:   And Charcoal is a nice color. :grin:

Unfortunately, not aware of anything you can use to extend the seat travel.  So sliding the seat all the way back and adjusting the recliner and other controls won't help much?

I'm only 5'8" and I'm perfectly comfortable with the seat all the way back so I guess the leg room in these things is rather tight.  

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
I'm 6'0" and I've never had any issues. In fact, full extension is a little too far for me. But otherwise I dunno if there's anything you can do. I'd think you'd be used to not great legroom with a full-size truck, unless by truck you mean an expedition or something

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am 6'3" with a 36" inseam. My knee kills me after driving just a short distance. May have to put the machinists to work! Love the car though, beats filling up a diesel truck every week.

·
Registered
724 Posts
At 6'2" with a 34" inseam, I just have the seat shot back, reclined with the armrest slightly tilted past level, and use the cushion adjustments to support the knees while my butt's on the floor. Pretty much the same arrangement in my truck, but the truck seat has more leg hang than extended.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
yeah im 6'2" and need more leg room..i use my cruise and seat at a slight angle and put my feet past the pedals(only when no one is around)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts