Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so i've been researching this a bit. I didn't find anything on the forum either.

I really dont like my silver grill on my hatchback, and so I bought the sedan one. Although it is better it sits far back and just doesn't look right.

I was just scouring on ebay for parts when I can across this photo:

[attachment=21228:CI201009...09090120.jpg]

I spent time looking through tons of images trying to find out where or what this is on. It belongs to the Verna.. specifically the 2009 model.

I immediately called up my dealer and they said they aren't able to get parts out of the country and that I should check online to try and find a source. Obviously that's not easy and i've had no luck.

So i'm coming to the board to try and see if there is any interest and possibly maybe acquiring this awesome grill.

Here are some more photos i've found along the way. Lemme know what you guys think...

[attachment=21229:Airrock_...006_2009.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
I've seen these awhile back on ebay. It caught my eye for sure but I don't know if I want to get this or not. Maybe sometime next year or whatever but not anytime soon

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Well as an update I have emailed several people regarding this grill. I'm just waiting to hear back.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No info yet. But here are some more pictures i've found and a link showing the other changes made on the 09 Verna.

09 Verna

[attachment=21300:2cpqnhc.jpg]

[attachment=21302:IMG_0190.jpg]

[attachment=21303:IMG_0189.jpg]

[attachment=21304:IMG_0187.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
515 Posts
I like this grill! I've always been a sucker for tasteful chrome and this really dresses up the front end. I'd consider adding it to my GS if it's simple to install.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts