Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my 2009 Hyundai Sonata's dashboard readings suddenly went "dead" yesterday that is - the fuel gauge read empty, the speedo wasn't registering nor was the tachometer and the led display couldn't be altered? Any ideas what might be wrong and whether I can do anything to fix it?

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
QUOTE (Ceri Writer @ Oct 3 2010, 02:07 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=360554
Hi, my 2009 Hyundai Sonata's dashboard readings suddenly went "dead" yesterday that is - the fuel gauge read empty, the speedo wasn't registering nor was the tachometer and the led display couldn't be altered? Any ideas what might be wrong and whether I can do anything to fix it?

Pop the side cover of the dash for the cabin fuse block... seeing you is not North America, i can only speculate as to if the off shores cars are similar...

In the USA cars, there is 2 fuses in a yellow plug in thing,,,, ours is for "storage" puposes when shipping/sitting until they hit dealer for inspect...... Make sure the yellow thing with 2 fuses inside it is pushed firmly into place.

Picture attached is of a North American Sonata --

Attachments

·
Banned
335 Posts
QUOTE (Ceri Writer @ Oct 3 2010, 01:07 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=360554
With a 5 Year UNLIMITED Mileage Warranty take it to the Dealer :00000732:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts