Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to replace two damaged alloy rims on my 2009 Hyundai Elantra SE. The dealer is telling me that part number is 529102H260 based on the VIN Number. When I search for it on internet, I get part number 529102H210, 529102H260. Is this the same part? My car has TPMS so I need to make sure that I get the right part. Are they both the same? Please help :blush: .

Airguru

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
QUOTE (airguru @ Nov 1 2010, 02:18 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=367980
I need to replace two damaged alloy rims on my 2009 Hyundai Elantra SE. The dealer is telling me that part number is 529102H260 based on the VIN Number. When I search for it on internet, I get part number 529102H210, 529102H260. Is this the same part? My car has TPMS so I need to make sure that I get the right part. Are they both the same? Please help :blush: .

Airguru

Go with what dealer tells you based off of Hyundai MICROCAT... To verify yourdelf.. take the wheel off the car,,,, look inside the wheel, the part number is cast into 1 of the spokes on all the aluminum wheels, wheel size is cast into another spoke, and other jiberish.

Pretty easy huh ??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (sbr711 @ Nov 3 2010, 06:23 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=368770
Go with what dealer tells you based off of Hyundai MICROCAT... To verify yourdelf.. take the wheel off the car,,,, look inside the wheel, the part number is cast into 1 of the spokes on all the aluminum wheels, wheel size is cast into another spoke, and other jiberish.

Pretty easy huh ??
Thanks. My question related to if there is real difference between the two parts. Because I can find part number ending with H210 but not H260. Only reason I am concerned is I have TPMS on my car.

Airguru

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
QUOTE (airguru @ Nov 23 2010, 03:21 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=374256
Thanks. My question related to if there is real difference between the two parts. Because I can find part number ending with H210 but not H260. Only reason I am concerned is I have TPMS on my car.

Airguru

Did you remove a wheel and verify part cast into backside of the wheel ?

If I remember, I'll have parts run the numbers.

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
I just had my parts fella run the numbers..

They both is a valid part number, neither changes into the other.. each is a different part.

·
Banned
998 Posts
It is kind of old, but... why would I start a new thread?

Here is the thing.
I got set of 4 winter tires. My Kumho all seasons are still good for some decent time. Hence, I thought about getting a set of alloys for non-winter tires.
Therefore, TPMS could be installed.

What is the part number of my TPMS? Is there a way to determine it? I saw at least two possible parts.

Then, I saw on eBay used TPMS sensors (OEM). Are they safe to use? I mean, price wise... they are OEM and cost about 20 a piece.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts