Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After browsing this site and Google as well, I came up with a decent amount of information but it is somewhat conflicting due to differences in stock wheel sizes. I'll list what I found so far, please correct any mistakes I've made. Thanks.

2009 Hyundai Accent SE, 5-speed M/T, hatchback

16" stock 4-lug, 5-spoke alloy (aluminum) wheels (Part 70761?).
16x6.5
P205/45R16 83V tires
4x100mm lug bolt pattern
12x1.5 stud size
+47 offset (H)
67.1 (or 57.1?) hub diameter/center bore

·
Registered
65 Posts
Pretty sure our center bore is 54.1, just like an older NA or NB miata. If it was 57.1 then my Mini Cooper wheels with a center bore of 56.1 wouldn't fit onto the hub.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
54.1 not 57.1 is the information I came across too. I simply mis-typed that in my first post. Thanks.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Are you sure on the center bore? Everything I've found on the net says it's 67.1...

I've been hunting for a full size tire to replace my doughnut as a spare and almost nothing else out there has a center bore that large.

Site 1

Site 2

·
Registered
329 Posts
Another vote for 54.1, after having to get a second set of hub rings because of the discrepancy.

What's interesting is that both sites you linked give "54.1" for the Kia Rio. I honestly don't know where the larger size comes from.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Another vote for 54.1, after having to get a second set of hub rings because of the discrepancy.

What's interesting is that both sites you linked give "54.1" for the Kia Rio. I honestly don't know where the larger size comes from.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts