Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I walk out the other morning, and see that someone broke my tail light.....#$^%%&$%&^%&#....If I only knew who did it.

Anyway, just trying to find out what other year(s) have compatible tail lights for my 09 GS hatchback. I know the sedans have different tail lights (look better IMHO). Also trying to avoid having to go to the dealer for this, so it would be great if I can snag one from eBay/forum/ or used-carpart place. Thanks.

[attachment=19850:tail_001.jpg][attachment=19851:tail_002.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (Leprakong @ Aug 18 2010, 09:52 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=350350
Oh my god! I would murder them.  Do you have full coverage on your car?
My deductible is higher than what it would cost to get a used one; looks like I can get one from www.car-part.com for about $100.

I absolutely hate having to spend any money to fix stuff like this; all I can think of is that I could be buying a brand new strut bar with the same $100.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Oh man, I would be so ****. Sorry to hear about that. Good luck getting it repaired. Hopefully it was an isolated incident that doesn't repeat itself.

·
Registered
59 Posts
man sombody had hit my tail light it took me forever to find a new one but i did find one on ebay for 20 bucks may have been luck but goin to the dealer is highway robbery i think the highest i saw them on ebay for was 110 still better the dealr price of 160 hope you get it fixed soon good luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts