Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a TSB for the 2009 4 cyl AT, dated April 2010 that updates the ECM & TCM software. It is # 10-AT-007

Question - Has anybody had it performed? If so, what were the results??

I still get hard shifts sometimes.
Dan

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
That TSB is updated form of program for 2010 4 cyl cars where we had to fudge the VIN info to program the 2009 with the 2010 programs (#160 & 161 for PCM & TCM)...

Most all the 2009 I did were taken care of.. trick is to remember to reset the adaptive values when finished, and start the learn process all over again.

As of late GDS update, #184 was added to allow install to 2009 & 2010 without having to fudge the VIN info on the GDS.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a V6 and mine was done yesterday and it clearly has made a BIG difference! The car feels very different, much better shifting, stays in the correct gear longer so the overall feel is more power all across the board. The car longer feels sluggish! I've also noticed idling and even gas mileage has improved. This is a definite upgrade you guys should jump on!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (mrkookm @ May 6 2010, 04:57 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=320313
I have a V6 and mine was done yesterday and it clearly has made a BIG difference! The car feels very different, much better shifting, stays in the correct gear longer so the overall feel is more power all across the board. The car longer feels sluggish! I've also noticed idling and even gas mileage has improved. This is a definite upgrade you guys should jump on!
Maybe there is a TSB for the V6 BUT the one I referred to is for the 2.4L.

Any 2009 4 cylinder owners get the upgrade done? Were your results similar to mrkookm?

Like to know before I ask dealer to do.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Many of us did with similar Sonata campaigns. Seemed to make little to no difference
I agree..been there done that too with the other ones. This on on the other hand has made a difference.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.