Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

The cable on my window regulator got snapped and started to crumpled. So the power windows is not working. I was looking for the part and i have found some replacement part from TYC and Doorman.

TYC
TYC 670054-G Hyundai Sonata Front Driver Side Replacement Power Window Regulator without Motor : Amazon.com : Automotive

Doorman
Amazon.com: Dorman 749-320 Front Driver Side Replacement Power Window Regulator for Hyundai Sonata: Automotive

Has anyone tried any of these replacement parts. How does it fit ? How is the reliability of the part ?

Please share your experience if you have used any of these.

thanks.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I've done about 3 or 4 of these on different vehicles. All were Dorman with no issues. Perfect fit and function. You might want to check Rockauto.com to compare pricing.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I dont remember the brand but NAPA can order the part also. Thats what I did so I could get it fixed quick. Usually takes less than a day for them to get it in.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sonata NF regulators can fail due to rainwater leak under the side mirrors. The Bowden cables rust out, and strip, jamming the capstan. Remove the mirrors and seal them propperly

1 - 4 of 4 Posts