Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my 2008 Sonata, but recently, I’ve had nothing but issues with it. Again and again I have to take it back to the shop for something that was starting to fall apart here or there. Have you had similar issues, fellow 2008 Sonata owners? I’m still sorting out what I need to do to make it better, and I am thinking it may be time to trade it in and start all over. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
I love my 2008 Sonata, but recently, I’ve had nothing but issues with it. Again and again I have to take it back to the shop for something that was starting to fall apart here or there. Have you had similar issues, fellow 2008 Sonata owners? I’m still sorting out what I need to do to make it better, and I am thinking it may be time to trade it in and start all over. Let me know what you think.
You'd have to list the kind of problems you are having for us to know if they are normal maintenance issues or unusual failures. As cars age, they tend to need more work done to them, just the nature of the beast.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts