Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new here and need help. I just replaced the fuel sensors and know don't have power to the fuel pump. ( checked at the harness). I had to take the canister apart to get the sensor to go in and I had the rubber seal fall off the gas tank pressure sensor the first time I hooked it up. I did find that and put it back on. I checked the fuel pump fuse and switched out the fuel pump relay with the one for the horn and had no luck . Any ideas?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I did some more digging and found no codes on the ODB ii scanner. It seams as the ecm has shut down the fuel system. I bypassed the fuel pump relay and it ran but the car still did not start. So I'm thinking the injecters are off also. I'm wondering if I have caused it to go in imobolize mode and if so anyone know how to fix that?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I would try disconnecting the battery for 15 minutes and then hook it back up to see if that resets any of the modules. Running power direct to the pumps may have damaged ECU control modules. You disconnected the fuel pump harnesses fully from the chassis wiring back to the ECU right?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts