Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have been fighting this install for a while now and I'm relying on the forum for help.

I have an 08 Santa fe 3.3l with the infinity system without navigation.

Installing a seicane H2011L-L
Have the PAC SWI-RC1 Steering Wheel Control Interface

Unit powers up. But the audio sounds like it's only playing certain frequencies. Not getting full sound like vocals and bass. I am assuming it is an amplifier issue, maybe harness isn't powering the amp up.
Also I am unable to get the steering wheel controls to work, even with the PAC SWI-RC1 Steering Wheel Control Interface wired according to the diagram from products website.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I can upload picks of harnesses and such if needed.

Regards

Attachments

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
16,168 Posts
Have the PAC SWI-RC1 Steering Wheel Control Interface
I can't help with the audio issue. But I might be able to help you with the steering wheel controls.
You don't usually need a SWC interface with an android head unit. You connect the controls directly to the head unit. Looking at the interface diagram I see that the grey wire on the car is the SWC ground, so that would connect to ground. And the blue wire on the car is the SWC signal wire, which I assume would connect directly to "WHEEL KEY1" on your head unit. Wire it like that then run the SWC mapping app on the head unit and see if it works.

If I helped you fix it, why not...

Your support is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
1 Posts
If it has a stock amp make sure to hook up the blue remote wire had the same thing no audio but everything else works on the head unit. !+

1 - 4 of 4 Posts