Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I got a 2008 Hyundai sonata I was wondering what I should do to it I have had it for a while its a 4 cylinder tho. Here is a pic what you guys think I should do? I was thinking maybe tint the windows out my state is 30% all around im pretty sure. I was thinking maybe giving it black rims but not to sure on that. If you guys have a silver hyundai and can post pics with black out tail lights tinted windows and black rims that would help me out a lot.

·
Registered
3 Posts
ITS URGENT REPLY
hi dear i have hyundai sonata i changed ECU now i am unable to find VIN of new one computer i just purchased ECU but unable to programe new key ..... can any one tell me how to find VIN number from ECU

my ECU informations is

NFD8FOCG6A
SIEMENS VDO5WY4800A
INDEX 07 SIM2K__140 0 39104-25700
K 04.11.075 0305 MADE IN KOREA

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where is a good website to buy emblems? I was thinking of getting a black h for my back and front as well

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
How do I do that sorry not really good with car mods lol

Same procedure but this is on a different car. Ours will be slightly more challenging since the emblem is smaller with more details. Assuming you will be doing the crooked H and Hyundai?

·
Registered
241 Posts
My SE came with the spoiler stock and it's only a 4 cylinder. It really does transform the look of the whole car. Do it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts