Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Hoping for some clarification on a 2008 Getz ignition coil. I am looking at sourcing one to replace the one currently in my daughters Getz. The vehicle in question is a 1.4 litre 2008 Getz. The part number for the coil I was looking at buying is 27301-26600 however I am now told the part number for the1.4 litre Getz is actually 27310-26600. Is this correct, and if so. are they interchangeable? I ask as it seems that the coil 27301-26600 is a lot easier to source. TIA

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
Hi all. Hoping for some clarification on a 2008 Getz ignition coil. I am looking at sourcing one to replace the one currently in my daughters Getz. The vehicle in question is a 1.4 litre 2008 Getz. The part number for the coil I was looking at buying is 27301-26600 however I am now told the part number for the1.4 litre Getz is actually 27310-26600. Is this correct, and if so. are they interchangeable? I ask as it seems that the coil 27301-26600 is a lot easier to source. TIA
The updated coil is the better choice. I would not use any aftermarket coil on her Getz.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
grcauto, thanks for your reply. Could I confirm that the 27310-26600 is the updated coil?

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
15,322 Posts
Is this correct, and if so. are they interchangeable?
They are both Getz ignition coils, so either one will fit your car. Hyundai just offer you two options about how to buy them.

27301 is the complete coil pack assembly...two ignition coils on the mounting bracket.
27310 is just an individual ignition coil to replace the defective on on your original coil pack.

The actual coils are the same in either case, so your not buying an inferior part by going for 27301 although some folk would lead you to believe that you are. Maybe if some folk don't know the answer to a question they just shouldn't attempt to answer it.

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
They are both Getz ignition coils, so either one will fit your car. Hyundai just offer you two options about how to buy them.

27301 is the complete coil pack assembly...two ignition coils on the mounting bracket.
27310 is just an individual ignition coil to replace the defective on on your original coil pack.

The actual coils are the same in either case, so your not buying an inferior part by going for 27301 although some folk would lead you to believe that you are. Maybe if some folk don't know the answer to a question they just shouldn't attempt to answer it.
Good job man....Mixed up again....I need to slow down...:laugh:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts