Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have had a nightmare of a day trying to help my younger brothers friend install a new radio and subwoofers on his accent. I have installed radios and subwoofers on fords, toyotas, hondas, and mitsubishis in the past with zero complications. Ive been given the run around by autozone on a wiring harness that supposedly would work with the accent which it did not even come close fitting. I'll be honest I've never had this much trouble installing a radio mainly because of the harness I dont want to hack apart his harness. Could anyone please give me a link to the correct harness. I bought the metra AW-WHKH2 which didnt come close.

Also which of the 4 connectors will actually get plugged in? The friend isnt too concerned about the radio and XM features he really just cares about playing his own music and the radio being installed has bluetooth aux usb etc... I really could use some help.
Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Go to Crutchfield.com and see if they have the radio you are trying to install, then look for the adapter harness.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried crutchfield after reading reviews the harness they offer doesnt fit the xm radio correctly numerous complaints.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts